Individuals • Couples • Families
In my 25+ years of working with people, I’ve found that change or transition is often the basis of many personal and interpersonal challenges and crises. It pushes us into unknown territory and experience and tickles at anything that is unresolved – anxiety, eating disordered behavior, or depression, for example.
How would you like to respond to changes in your life? Something to grit through, white knuckled, waiting for the roller coaster ride to end? Or would you like to view change as a springboard into the discovery and development of inner resources and moving into the unfolding of new possibilities with deeper awareness and acceptance – even joy? Do you see obstacles as a block in the path or the path itself, full of valuable opportunities for personal exploration, understanding, and growth?
If you are experiencing distress and discomfort that comes with life transitions, this may be the perfect moment to take the first step into something new.
I work with:
• Self-esteem and social skills
• Anxiety, depression, and mood
• Stress management
• Relationships and communication
• Healing early abuse and trauma
• Families in healing dialogues
• Constructive communication for conflict resolution
• Grief and loss
• Parents: Successful launching of adolescents and young adults
• Young adults in the process of launching into careers, relationships, deeper self-awareness
Better by the Bundle
Purchase a bundle of 10 sessions and save! Check out the Rates page to see all of the selections.
Email now to:
• schedule an appointment or for more information
• sign up for Life & Times, a quarterly newsletter covering a variety of topics and tips for navigating this rich – often messy – human life!